Business Skills, Management Skills
Mode of Delivery:
Conventional / ODL
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
The micro-credential course is developed to promote an in-depth understanding of how organisations can best understand their strategic environment in context of increasing change.
- Discuss the process and practices of strategic management;
- Explain the importance of, and demonstrate the ability to conduct, a robust external and internal environmental analysis
- Apply the key principles of strategy formulation.
- Apply effective evaluation processes in terms of performance evaluation, rewards and control.
Assignment -30%, Project– 40% and Final Exam -30%
- Business Strategy Formulation
- Corporate Strategies Formulation
- Strategy Implementation and Evaluation
– Able to communicate in English
Every Tuesday 7pm – 10pm