Business Skills, Mathematics Skills
Mode of Delivery:
Conventional / ODL
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
The course presents simple mathematical concepts and shows how these can be applied to personal finance and business operations.
- Acquire the mathematical concepts and skills for everyday life, and for continuous learning in mathematics and related disciplines.
- Develop the process skills for the acquisition and application of mathematical concepts and skills.
- Develop the mathematical thinking and problem solving skills
- Apply mathematical thinking and problem solving skills to formulate and solve problems.
Mid Term -30%, Assignment – 20% and Final Exam -50%
- Basic mathematical skills
- Mathematics for personal finance
- Mathematics for business
– Able to communicate in English
– Basic Knowledge of numbers and calculations