Mode of Delivery:
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
This course explores critically the theory and research in the field of educational psychology with an emphasis on child development, learning, motivation, at-risk students, and classroom management.
- Evaluate theories of learning.
- Evaluate the impact of different methods of instruction on children’s learning and development.
- Examine current approaches to the meeting of children’s educational needs.
- Compare and contrast different approaches to the management of the education of children with distinctive learning needs in local and other contexts.
- Principles of Educational Psychology
- Theories of Development
- Student Diversity
- Behavioural Theories of Learning
- Information Processing and Cognitive Theories of Learning
- The Effective Lesson
- Instruction and Motivation
- Effective Learning Environments
- Methods of Assessment