Emotion & Motivation
Mode of Delivery:
Conventional / ODL
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
This course introduces students to theories of motivation and emotion. These theories will be related to learning theories. The influence of motivation on cognition and self-regulation will be briefly discussed.
- Describe the key theories of motivation.
- Describe the key theories of emotion.
- Describe the relationships between the key theories of motivation and emotion
- Explain how emotions and motivation affect health and personal growth.
Assignment- 30% , Project- 30% and Final Exam- 40%
- Brain, Emotions and Motivations
- Wants, Needs and Learning
- Emotional-related disorder
- Growth Motivation and Self-Regulation
- Implications for practitioners