Multimedia Digital Authoring
Mode of Delivery:
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
In this course, students will apply composition and layout skills to a range of print media formats. Projects will require students to expand their problem solving, conceptual development and visual communication skills to resolve 2D graphic designs. These may include cover and publication design, posters, flyers, brochures, and catalogues. Students will also research historical and theoretical contexts of graphic culture, movements and designers and relate this research to the set projects.
- Use authoring tools to deliver a simple multimedia production.
- Integrate video and audio and describe how these can be optimized.
- Apply encoding techniques to a multimedia project.
- Develop workable multimedia project with programming/scripting knowledge.
Assignments 60% & Projects 40%
- Introduction to authoring platforms
- Creative Programming
- Object drawing & tweening method
- Colour & Movement with scripting
- Audio & Video Controller
- Dynamic Mouse & Keyboard Event
- Interaction & Navigation
Contact us to check the time table before registering.