Digital Skill & Technology, Artificial Intelligence, OOP, Technology Skill
Mode of Delivery:
Conventional / ODL
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
This course will introduce learners design and implementation of database systems. Topics include data models, storage models, query languages, storage architectures, indexing and transaction processing.
- Explain the key concepts database, hierarchical database and database schema
- Apply the key concepts to design a database.
- Explain Client – Server Computing and apply queries
Assignments 60% & Final Examination 40%
- Database, tables, columns and rows
- Database types, flat file database, Hierarhical database
- Database schema, RDBMS
- Primary Key, Foreign Key
- Client – Server Computing and examples from the real world
- Queries and application
Fri 14:30 – 17:30 hr
Why Choose a Micro-Credential Credit Bearing?
Pathway to the Qualification
Entry Requirement of the Origin Programme