Identity System Design
Mode of Delivery:
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
The project covers all phases of a design project from inspiration, through conceptualization to production. Students will learn the basic approaches and essential knowledge of creating effective visual identity system, which contributes to generating and sustaining positive brand image. Students will also examine the relationship between visual identity system and the strategic brand development by means of research, study and analysis, which will culminate in the form of a brand manual.
- Demonstrate advanced research skills in the process of developing an identity system for a brand.
- Conceptualize and develop creative identity system design solutions.
- Apply identity design system consistently and effectively across various brand touch-points.
- Design and present a brand manual with reference to professional practice.
- National Brand & Personal Brand – Logo
- Application in Identity System
- Design Approach & Design Essentials
- Brand Mark Transformation
- Production to Brand Manual
- Case Study (Brand Identity/Manual)
Photoshop & Illustrator Skill
Contact us to check the time table before register