Drawing for Designers
Mode of Delivery:
Conventional / ODL
Language of Instruction:
Level of the Course:
14 Academic Weeks
Total Learning Hours:
This course seeks to develop a keen sense of observation and to develop the ability to execute visual forms quickly. It also emphasizes on two major factors, the first one is drawing learning skills and the second is developing creativity, the students also will be introduced to the fundamental concept of two and three dimensional graphic representation.
- Demonstrate the ability to draw with pencil as a creative instrument.
- Explain and apply measurement and proportion in the drawing.
- Practice skills and techniques in freehand drawing.
- Translate conceptual ideas into visual graphics information.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute concept development through drawing
Assignment 55% and Project 45%
- Drawing Skills
- Develop Creativity
- Two and three dimensional graphic representation
- Measurement and proportion
- Principle of perspective drawing
- Figure and Anatomical Drawing
- Observational Drawing, Shading and Tonal Value
- Shapes and Visual Forms
- Sequential Drawing